Our authentic Tuscan Main house accommodates up to 10 guests and features a custom-designed kitchen furnished with an authentic working fireplace from the Middle Ages. The interiors feature a maze-like succession of open and intimate spaces filled with an abundance of natural sunlight. Finely crafted Tuscan antiques were sourced from around the region and refurbished, and include custom-made hand-carved wood furniture and fine artifacts – large mirrors, elegant tables, finely upholstered chairs and seating, ornate sideboards, and hand-carved wood and wrought iron chandeliers. Each en-suite bathroom has been outfitted with Italian Tuscan marble and travertine stone.
• Large chef kitchen with authentic Tuscan fireplace, pergola-covered outdoor dining area featuring a stone kitchen and professional grill. Small study and laundry room with washer and dryer.
• Guest Bedroom #3: Large double size bed (67″ x 79″), with private terrace, bathroom on the upper level with shower. Upstairs adjacent dining room, and small exercise room.
• Master Bedroom #4: King size bed, with private entrance, en-suite bathroom with shower. Adjacent study room with printer and iPad.
• Guest Bedroom #5: Large double size bed (67″ x 79″) with private terrace, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, and shower. Adjacent study room with printer and iPad.
• Spacious open double living room with adjacent foyer includes large traditional Tuscan fireplace.
• Elegant dining room
• Small fully equipped kitchen with induction stove, dishwasher, and fridge.
• Exercise workout room
• Master Bedroom #1: Large double size bed (67″ x 79″), en-suite bathroom with shower. Adjacent living room and foyer with original 17th-Century wood-burning fireplace.
• Guest Bedroom #2: Large double size bed (67″ x 79″), with spectacular views, en-suite bathroom with shower, small walk-in closet. Adjacent to living room.