Reset Password

Your search results

Villa Storica

Guests: 10Bedrooms: 4Bathrooms: 5

Listing Description

History, luxury and relax meet each other in a unique and unforgettable place: Storica Luxury Mansion.

Villa Storica is located in Gaino/Toscolano Maderno with 1000 olive trees growing on a beautiful plateau and a breathtaking Lake view – 300 feet above sea level.

The Villa has been designed in the twenties by Giancarlo Maroni, famous as the architect of the “Vittoriale degli Italiani” home of the Italian Poet Gabriele D’Annunzio.

Guests will enjoy an elegant residence which has maintained and respected its historical roots, but at the same time the villa can offer all the comforts and services of a modern structure.

The living area consists of a bright panoramic living room with a piano, a billiard room and a dining room with elegant, original Venetian floors and historical fireplaces.

The whole villa is air-conditioned.

The villa has 4 double bedrooms, all recently renewed, each with TV and private bathroom. Two of them have their terrace with a stunning lake view.

Storica Luxury Mansion is the perfect accomodation for those who love nature: an orchard is at your disposal, to take fresh fruits for breakfast; guests can also take a walk at sunset along the olive grove; enjoy a moment of relaxation in the jacuzzi or have a poolside barbecue.

Guests have at their disposal a wellness area and (on request) a heatable pool too.

The villa is located in a strategic position for those who want to quickly reach places of history, interest, culture and entertainment. A few kilometers away is

Gardone Riviera – the “garden city” with the Vittoriale degli Italiani while Verona is just 1 hour far away.

Moreover, guests will for sure appreciate Salò, Desenzano, Limone sul Garda and Brescia, a beautiful historical city.

The most prestigious Golf Clubs are easily reachable from the Villa: Garda Golf, Chervò, Arzaga and Bogliaco.

During summertime guests might taste typical italian food at one of the several local festivals or choose to try one of the most exclusive restaurants on the Lake.

Bedroom Details
Bedroom 1
1 Double
1 Single
1 Ensuite Bathroom
1 TV
Bedroom 2
1 Double
1 Ensuite Bathroom
1 TV
Bedroom 3
1 Double
1 Ensuite Bathroom
1 TV
Bedroom 4
1 Double
1 Ensuite Bathroom
1 TV
Room Features
Beach Chairs
8 Beach Chairs
Close To
Golf
Communications
Free WiFi
High Speed Internet
Dining Room Chairs
8 Dining Room Chairs
Electronics
Large Flatscreen TV
Satellite TV
Entertainment
Pool Table
General
Handicapped Accessible
Lake View
Waterfront
Indoor Features
Air Conditioned
Exercise Equipment / Gym
Iron & Ironing Board
Washer/Dryer
Kitchen
Coffee Maker
Dishwasher
Gourmet Kitchen
Microwave
Toaster
Maid Service
Daily Maid Service
Outdoor Features
Child Friendly Pool
Dining Table
Jacuzzi
Pizza Oven
Swimming Pool
Outdoor Loungers
8 Lounge Chairs

Availability

September 2022
M T W T F S S
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
October 2022
M T W T F S S
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31  
past
today
booked
Rates
Price per night: USD$ 930
Extra Price per guest: USD$ 59
Minimum no of nights: 3
Allow more guests than the capacity: yes
Extra options:
Deposit: Single Fee
Pet Fee: Single Fee
Terms and Conditions
Smoking Allowed
Pets Allowed
Party Allowed
Children Allowed
100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in. Up to 42 days before arrival date: 30% of the total price; From 42 to 28 days before arrival date: 60% of the total price; From 28 to 1 day before arrival date: 90% of the total price; Arrival date or later: the total price.
If you decide to use one of these services or items, you will pay the cost at the property.
from USD$ 930/night
×

Book Now

Deposit
Single Fee
Pet Fee
Single Fee

Add to Favorites
Contact Owner
Share

Book by Phone

Call Toll-Free 1.800.975.5569
  • Advanced Search

  • Where are you going?

    (USD)

Location

Sandie Cagata

Contact Owner

Similar Listings

USD$ 1,751 /night
from USD$ 1,751 /Night
Beds:6
Baths:8
Sleeps:12
USD$ 1,445 /night
from USD$ 1,445 /Night
Beds:6
Baths:6
Sleeps:12
USD$ 1,498 /night
from USD$ 1,498 /Night
Beds:5
Baths:6
Sleeps:10
x
x
USD$ 930 per night